- Reviews (0)
Akseer-e-Niswan is very efficacious medicine used in the treatment of female disorders such as irregular menstrual cycle and oligomenorrhoea is referred as unusual flow of menstrual periods in females after puberty, in this condition menstruation occur at interval of more than 35 days and a female has four to nine menstrual periods in one year.
Oligomenorrhea is a main issue for females that causes many other problems such as obesity, hormonal disturbance, polycystic ovarian disorder and infertility. Dawakhana Hakeem Ajmal Khan offers beneficial and useful medicine Akseer-e-Niswan to cure all these problems it is the best herbal remedy to treat menstrual problems without causing any side effect because it contains all natural and 100% pure ingredients free from chemicals.
Akseer-e- Niswan contains butea monosperma which is the active ingredient of this medicine, beneficial for the treatment of inflamed uterus and has anti-oxidant properties due to which it prevents from inflammation and swelling of uterus. Askeer-e-Niswan is effective medicine for the treatment of urinary tract infections and leucorrhea which are common problems in females now days.
Regular use of Akseer-e-Niswan keeps women healthy and protects them from gynecological disorders. It gives vitality to the uterus, cures the uterine inflammation and best to reduce the weakness of uterus.
- Abnormal absence or arrest of irregular menstrual
- Painful menstruation or menstrual cramps
- Excessive or prolonged menstruation, frequently accompanied by the passing of large blood clots
- Inflammation of the uterus
- Strengthens the Uterus
- physical fatigue and pain in female genitalia
- Gossypium indicum: is used to treat menopausal symptoms and is very effective in the treatment of menorrhagia and dysmenorrhea. Cotton tree is also capable to reduce the inflammation of uterus and regulates menstrual cycle.
- Rosa indica: is used to treat depression, stress, anxiety, constipation, inflammation and leucorrhea. It calms nervous system and improves mental health.
One tablespoon with milk before breakfast and at night. Akseer-e-Niswan is safe and its stench curves last for a period of 2-3 months. However
Note: It should be avoided during menses and pregnancy.