Arq Mako is effective in relieving inflammation of stomach, liver, intestine, spleen and uterus. It has many other health benefits. It also has the properties to treat mouth blisters, mouth ulcers and sores. Arq Mako can be used both as a food and medicine. Arq Mako is a high quality herbal product made with the aqueous distillates of Black Nightshade. The paste of its leaves combined with bandage is also used treat and heal burns There may be undecided elements in it that are active constituents released by extracts and reserved purposefully as they are good for health have no any side effect.
- Effective in relieving the inflammation of liver
- Good for stomach related problems
- Help clear the passages of intestine and uterus.
- Relieves excessive heat of body and is effective as a diuretic.
- Useful in dropsy and liver diseases.
- Mako leaves are good for burning treatment.
- Treats the mouth blisters and ulcers
The dosage of Arq Mako is quite simple. All you need to take is just 1 cup before breakfast or as directed by physician.
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Keep the medicine out of the reach of children.
Mako Dana (Solanum Nigrum)
MUHAMMAD IDREES –
Swelling of feet & ankles have been magically removed in my case.