Sharbat Toot Siah contains ingredients that contribute to the improvement of the immune system. It contributes to the health of oral and pharyngeal cavity. Sharbat Toot Siah stops the abnormal catarrhs (inflammation of the mucous membranes) to pop in into the pharynx and due to its cold and moist properties acts as febrifuge in fever due to upper respiratory disorders.
A sore throat can be very scratchy situation. The main symptom is pain and irritation in the throat, especially when you swallow food. In terms of treating all throat related problems, Dawakhana Hakeem Ajmal Khan formed Sharbat Toot Siah, all-natural herbal product and is well regarded for its valuable effects for treating pharynx and larynx related problems such as inflammation of throat, tonsillitis, sore tongue and throat, stomatitis and other related oral and respiratory diseases. Sharbat Toot Siah is effectively used for the enlarged glands of throat and hoarseness of voice.
- Effective in hoarseness of voice.
- Helps to relieve swelling of throat in Diphtheria
- Can advantageously be used in tonsillitis
- Stops the abnormal catarrhs
- Acts as febrifuge in fever
- To be taken and swallowed gently in the morning and evening after mixing with lukewarm water
- Children: 5 ml (1 teaspoonful) four times a day or as directed by physician.
- Adults: 10 ml (2 teaspoonful) four times a day or as directed by physician.
Rub Toot Siyah (Morus Alba)