Safoof Namak Sulaimani acts as carminative, appetizer and stomachic. It helps in indigestion, flatulence and effective in heaviness and weakness of stomach. its acts as an appetizer that stimulates the appetite. The other trait of Safoof Namak Sulaimani is its stomachic properties, providing strength to stomach by helping the digestion. Patient with indigestion problems can take it as per the suggested dosage to eliminate, heartburn, acidity, flatulence, upset stomach and other digestive diseases.
The key ingredient of Safoof Namak Sulaimani is Sodium Chloride, which has been used for thousands of years to flavour and preserve foods. It also helps in absorption of food and transport nutrients throughout the body. Even it can help maintain the blood pressure as well. It also helps in transmitting the nerve signals. its helps in maintaining the electrolyte balance and prevents human body from dehydration. It is also important to mention that Safoof Namak Sulaimani has no side effects, but don’t exceed the dosage limit.
SYMPTOMS / TREATMENT
- Acts as carminative, appetizer and stomachic
- Helps in indigestion
- Resolve flatulence
- Effective in heaviness of stomach
- Good for stomach weakness
- Maintains the electrolyte balance
- Prevents dehydration
- Normalizes blood pressure levels
- Transports nutrients throughout the body
- Alleviates weakness caused by dehydration
3 g with water two times a day or as directed by the physician.
- Keep the medicine out of children reach.
- Consult with physician first. Self medication is not recommended.
Namak (Sodium chloride)