Eating foods more likely to produce gas may increase gas or gas pain. Frequently, relatively simple dietary adjustments can alleviate uncomfortable gas. In addition to other symptoms, certain digestive systems disorders, such as irritable bowel syndrome or celiac disease, may cause increased gas or gas pain.
Symptoms and signs of gas or gas pains include:
- Passing gas
- Abdominal pain, cramps, or a knotted feeling
- A feeling of abdominal fullness or Pressure (bloating).
- The visible expansion of the abdomen (distention).
- Mint May Help Alleviate Allergies & Hay Fever Fever Could Alleviate Cold Symptoms.
- Regulate Digestion
- Might Help Breastfeeding
- Motivate Weight Loss
- Potentially Relieves Respiratory Disorders
- Relieve Nausea and Tension
Ajmal Arq Podina makes digestion better. Act as carminative and give strength to the stomach (stomachic). It also stops nausea and vomiting. Ajmal Arq Podina has lots of anti-oxidants which is effective in relieving in seasonal allergy problem. Because of these anti-inflammatory properties, mint (Mentha) has been seems to be a promising treatment for allergies.. In addition to the aforementioned benefits, mint is advantageous in the following ways.
- In the summer, beverages and foods containing this herb may provide a refreshing boost.
- Mint’s ability to induce sweating during a fever, thereby breaking the fever and accelerating the rate of recovery, is a peculiar property at odds with its traditional cooling and soothing effects.
- Additionally, mint juice can be used to heal and soothe burns.
- It may also be beneficial for rheumatism treatment.sea & Pressure.
1 cup before breakfast or as directed by a physician