Stress lowers libido and causes erectile dysfunction in men. A male’s libido and potency will be increased by taking the supplement.
A vital role played by the herb is the enhancement of stamina and strength. Sperm count in men is significantly increased by it. This treatment is widely used in cases of premature ejaculation, low libido, and erectile dysfunction. Additionally, the herb reduces mental and physical stress.
- Treatment of enlarged prostate is possible.
- It helps improve muscle coordination and tone.
- It reduces adrenal stress and nervous tension
- It also plays a crucial role in increasing male sperm count.
- It thickens the sperm’s consistency and thereby improves fertility in males.
Spermatorrhoea is more common in adolescent males
The possible Spermatorrhoea triggers are:
- Weaknesses of the nervous system
- Feebleness of the urinary and genital organs
- Over-masturbation habits
- Sexual dissatisfaction
- Over-indulgence in erotic thoughts
- Testicular irritation due to foreskin tightness
- Narrow urethral exit
- Disorders of the rectum like piles, fissures, worms, and skin eruptions
- Full bladder
- Testosterone-based based medications
- Contact with mattresses or blankets stimulates the body.
Cures for spermatorrhoea:
- Eat a well-balanced, nutritious diet
- Stay away from alcohol
- Eat less at dinnertime
- Empty your bladder and retire to bed
- Sleep on a tough mattress.
- Do not wear tight underpants while sleeping
3g with milk two times a day or as directed by the physician.