Habbe Azaraqi is a neuronal stimulant and tonic. It is also useful in paralysis, facial paralysis and tremors. Habbe Azaraqi is good for paralytic and neuralgic affections, itching, dyspepsia, urinary disorders, joint aches and pains, emotional disorders, dysentery, rheumatism, epilepsy as well as insomnia. Paralysis is a medical condition that is related to nervous disorder caused by damage of nerves and spinal cord that organize muscles. The causes of paralysis are head injury, stroke, spinal cord injury, broken neck as well as multiple sclerosis.
Habbe Azaraqi has the potential to treat all the above mentioned problems. Habbe Azaraqi is an all-natural herbal product, manufactured by Dawakhana Hakim Ajmal Khan. This herbal medication is especially used to treat Addison’s disease with symptoms of chronic, or long-lasting, fatigue, muscle weakness, loss of appetite, weight loss and abdominal pain.
SYMPTOMS / TREATMENT
- Neuronal stimulant
- Good for paralytic and neuralgic affections
- Useful in paralysis
- Treats facial paralysis
- Effective remedy for tremors
- Reduces itching
- Alleviates dyspepsia
- Eradicate urinary disorders
- Removes joint aches and pains
- Cures dysentery symptoms
- Good for rheumatism, epilepsy as well as insomnia.
1-2 tablets with lukewarm milk after breakfast or as directed by the physician
- Keep the medicine out of children’s reach.
- Consult with a physician first. Self-medication is not recommended.
Kuchla (Strychnos nux vomica)