Akseer e Kiram is an Unani formulation that mainly treats male infertility. More than 90% of male infertility occurs due to low sperm count and defects in sperm morphology. There are majorly three types of deficit in sperms:
- Oligospermia is the low sperm count.
- Teratospermia (aka teratozoospermia) is the irregular sperm shape most sperms become defective. It is caused by either head, midpiece, or tail defects in sperm.
- Azoospermia is the zero sperm count.
So, Akseer kiram is the perfect treatment for Oligospermia and Teratospermia except for azoospermia.
Significant benefits of Akseer Kiram are listed below:
- The sperm count is increased in the semen.
- Sperm motility is improved.
- The sperm morphology (shape) gets healthier.
- It also balances testosterone levels.
- Healthy sperm increases the chance of conception.
We can use Akseer e Kiram for the patient with:
- Low sperm count
- Abnormal sperm morphology
- Abnormal sperm motility
Mizaj: Hot & Dry
Muqawwi: It is muqawi-e-bah, moallid-e-kiram and moallid-e-mani that increases the quwa of the male reproductive organs and encourages the production of sperms.
Arwah: It increases the Arwah (vital spirit).
Aaza: Male Reproductive System
Afaal: improve sperm count, morphology, and motility.