Akseer e Kiram is an Unani formulation that mainly treats male infertility. More than 90% of male infertility occurs due to low sperm count and defects in sperm morphology. There are majorly three types of deficit in sperms:
- Oligospermia is the low sperm count.
- Teratospermia (aka teratozoospermia) is the irregular sperm shape most sperms become defective. It is caused by either head, midpiece, or tail defects in sperm.
- Azoospermia is the zero sperm count.
So, Akseer kiram is the perfect treatment for Oligospermia and Teratospermia except for azoospermia.
Significant benefits of Akseer Kiram are listed below:
- The sperm count is increased in the semen.
- Sperm motility is improved.
- The sperm morphology (shape) gets healthier.
- It also balances testosterone levels.
- Healthy sperm increases the chance of conception.
We can use Akseer e Kiram for the patient with:
- Low sperm count
- Abnormal sperm morphology
- Abnormal sperm motility
Mizaj: Hot & Dry
Muqawwi: It is muqawi-e-bah, moallid-e-kiram and moallid-e-mani that increases the quwa of the male reproductive organs and encourages the production of sperms.
Arwah: It increases the Arwah (vital spirit).
Aaza: Male Reproductive System
Afaal: improve sperm count, morphology, and motility.
Direction for use
- One tablet 15 minutes before breakfast with milk or as directed by the health care professional for one month daily.
- You can also take Majun Jalali along with Akseer Kiram in the evening for better results.
- The medicine works better as taken on an empty stomach.
Endnote: however, your Hakim may decide to reduce or extend your treatment.
Endnote: Carefully follow all directions given to you by your Unani Practitioner (Hakim). If you do not understand the instructions on the box, ask your Hakim for help.
|Khar-e-Khasak Khurd (Tribulus Terrestris)||41.02mg|
|Jund bedastar (Castoreum)||10.25mg|
|Museli safaid (Chlorophytum Arundinaceum)
Role of ingredients
Khar-e-Khasak Khurd (Tribulus Terrestris) improves sperm count.
Jund bedastar (Castoreum) is used before intercourse for a greater chance of pregnancy
Museli safaid (Chlorophytum Arundinaceum) improve the semen quality.
- Do not drink alcohol during (and 24 hours after stopping) treatment with Akseer e Kiram. Also, avoid smoking consumption.
- Don’t use Akseer Kiram if you are allergic to Khar-e-Khasak Khurd (Tribulus Terrestris), Jund bedastar (Castoreum), Museli safaid (Chlorophytum Arundinaceum) or any of the ingredients listed at the end of this leaflet.
- Always check the ingredients to make sure you can use this medicine.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool &dry place away from moisture, heat or sunlight; for example, do not store it:
- in the bathroom or near a sink, or
- in the car or on window sills
Shelf Life (Muddat-i-Hayat)
Akseer e Kiram has two years of shelf life. Kindly follow the label for more relevant information.