Sharbat Zufah acts as cough expectorant and suppressant and removes phlegm. It provides prompt relief in dry and chronic cough. Promptly relieves cough associated with common cold and/or inhaled irritants. It is also effective in asthmatic problems. Sharbat Zufah is also used for respiratory infections including coughs, the common cold, sore throat, mustard lung, dyspnoea and expectoration. Its major constituent is Hyssopus Officinalis (Gul Zufah), which is active resolvent and expectorant of phlegm of pectoral region.
- Treats cough of all types
- Alleviate symptoms related to chronic obstructive lung diseases.
- Helpful in sore throat, irritation of throat and voice hoarseness.
- Effective for patients with asthma
Two tablespoons (20ml) with lukewarm water two times a day or as directed by the physician.
One tablespoon (10ml) in a cup of water (50ml) two times a day or as directed by the physician.
- Keep the medicine out of children reach.
- Consult with physician first. Self-medication is not recommended.
Gul Zufah (Hyssopus Officinalis)