Sharbat Dinar is an herbal medicine used in treating jaundice, anemia, and hepatic conditions. It is in herbal decoction form. This medicine treats Hepatitis A, B, and C, as other chronic viral infections, jaundice, hepatopathy with oedema and ascites, fatty liver, and alcoholic cirrhosis among others Sharbat Dinar.
Prescribed under the following conditions:
- Symptoms of hepatitis A, B, C, and other jaundice
- Hepatopathy with Oedema and ascites
- Fatty Liver
- Hepatitis & other forms of cirrhosis & anemia are caused by alcohol.
- In the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, it is used
- In addition to treating arthritis, it is effective in treating Gout.
- The drug relieves joint pain and inflammation.
- It boosts immunity.
40ml (4 tablespoons) with water before breakfast or as directed by the physician.