- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Sharbat Aijaz is effective syrup for treating initial stages of tuberculosis and pulmonary tuberculosis. The major chemical constituent of Sharbat Aijaz is Burg Bansa (Adhatoda Vasica) that is helpful in clearing cough, cold and phlegm in chest. It is useful remedy in easing all sorts of coughs, especially in the case of asthma, and bronchial congestion. The soothing action helps irritation in the throat and the expectorant will help loosen phlegm deposits in the airway. It is also beneficial to the tuberculosis patient. In acute stages of bronchitis it gives unfailing relief. It relieves the irritable cough by its soothing action on the nerve and by liquefying the sputum, which makes expectoration easier. It is also useful in catarrh and dry cough.
- Treats initial stages of tuberculosis and pulmonary tuberculosis
- Helpful in clearing cough, cold, and phlegm in the chest
- Easing all sorts of coughs, especially in the case of asthma, and bronchial congestion
- Helps irritation in the throat
- The expectorant will help loosen phlegm deposits in the airway
Two tablespoons (20ml) diluted in a cup of water (50ml) two times a day or as directed by the physician.
One tablespoon (10ml) in a cup of water (50ml) two times a day or as directed by the physician.
- Keep the medicine out of children reach.
- Consult with physician first. Self medication is not recommended.
Burg Bansa (Adhatoda Vasica)