₨ 80 – ₨ 350
₨ 80 – ₨ 350
- Reviews (0)
Qurs Kahruba is an herbal anti-hemorrhagic medicine manufactured by Dawakhana Hakim Ajmal Khan for the treatment of hematemesis. This remarkable herbal remedy is also useful in epistaxis and bleeding from the lungs. It is effective in stopping internal and external bleeding. It also treats acute gastrointestinal bleeding. Normally Unani physicians prescribe this medication for internal and external bleeding, especially for hematemesis and bleeding hemorrhoids.
Qurs Kahruba stops excessive (menorrhagia) and bleeding piles. As mentioned above, the chemical action of Qurs Kahruba is anti-hemorrhagic, an agent that promotes hemostasis (stops bleeding). This particular herbal medication for hematemesis is formed with all-natural herbal ingredients and have no side effects observed to-date. Qurs Kahruba is also useful and works by contracting tissue to seal injured blood vessels in gastrointestinal system.
SYMPTOMS / TREATMENT
- Herbal anti-hemorrhagic medicine
- Treats hematemesis
- Promotes hemostasis
- Useful in epistaxis
- Good for bleeding from the lungs
- Stops internal and external bleeding
- Treats acute gastrointestinal bleeding
- Stops excessive (menorrhagia) and bleeding piles
2 tablets with a cup of curd water before breakfast or as directed by the physician
- Keep the medicine out of children’s reach.
- Consult with a physician first. Self-medication is not recommended.
Kehruba (Vateria indica gum)