Dawakhana Hakeem Ajmal Khan produced a variety of solutions. If you want to skip the doctor’s office and treat your dry cough at home, consider the Diya Quza, a perfect herbal remedy for chronic dry cough and congestion, cough suppressants and expectorant. Diya Quza contains antitussives properties that help in alleviating chronic dry cough by blocking your cough reflex. This is helpful for dry coughs that are painful or keeping you up at night.
Dry coughs can be uncomfortable. Usually, dry cough is the result of a COLD or seasonal virus. It’s not unusual for a dry cough to continue for weeks after a COLD or flu.
- Perfect herbal remedy for chronic dry cough.
- Alleviates congestion and clears the sinus passages.
- Effective for seasonal cough.
- Good for COLD problems.
- Helps in flu-like symptoms.
5 g with water at bedtime or as directed by the physician.
3 g with water at bedtime or as directed by the physician.
- Keep the medicine out of children reach.
- Consult with physician first. Self medication is not recommended.
Tukhm Khashkhash (Papaver Somniferum L.)