Sharbat Ahmad Shahi is useful in mania, strengthens heart and brain. The active constituent used in the production of Sharbat Ahmad Shahi is Gaozaban (Borago Officinalis, which is effective in melancholia and beneficial in cerebral insufficiency and personality disorders. Sharbat Ahmad Shahi is helpful in heart palpitation that occurs due to mental stress, anxiety, and fear. It also strengthens the heart muscles and reduces cardiac weakness that results in palpitation.
Mental drowsiness and fatigue affects the ability of an individual to work efficiently and reduces job performance. It also leads to impaired physical functioning, generally associated with nervousness, petulance, and disappointment.
- Acts as a tonic for heart, brain, and eyes
- Increases the strength of the heart muscles
- Calms the mind and improves memory
- Treats the excess heat in the body
- Reduces mental fatigue
Two tablespoons (20ml) with water two times a day or as directed by the physician.
One tablespoon (20ml) in a cup of water (50ml) two times a day or as directed by the physician.
- Keep the medicine out of children reach.
- Consult with physician first. Self medication is not recommended.
Gaozaban (Borago Officinalis)