Gul Banafsha also known as Wood Violet or Sweet Violet is an herb that is mainly used in the Unani Medicinal System for the treatment of nervous strain, stress, hysteria, physical and mental exhaustion, depression, and irritability problems are Sweet Violet uses. Gul Banafsha reduces anger and strengthens the nervous system as well as comfort the heart. Patients with digestive problems can also get Gul Banafsha benefits from the use of this herb. Sweet Violet uses for digestive tract complaints, abdominal belching and bloating, abdominal and intestinal inflammation, gastritis, heartburn, gallstones, as well as inflammation of the gallbladder.
Another therapeutic use of Wood Violet or Gul Banafsha benefits is for the treatment of respiratory tract infections (Rois). It helps in alleviating the stuffy nose, sore and dry throat, bronchitis, cough, and irritation in the throat. Patients with chest congestion problems can use Wood Violet. It is also beneficial for the treatment of pain in the joint pains, headache, insomnia as well as urinary tract infections. There are also some results available for its efficacy for skin disease treatment. It also acts as a skin cleanser and used in many cosmetic products as well.
- Treats nervous strain, stress, and hysteria problems
- Eliminates physical and mental exhaustion
- Reduces depression, and irritability problems
- Reduces the anger
- Strengthens the nervous system
- Resolves abdominal belching and bloating
- Alleviates abdominal and intestinal inflammation
- Effective for gallstones, as well as inflammation of the gallbladder
KEY CONSTITUENTS OF GUL BANAFSHA