Sarphoka (Wild Indigo) is a self-generating, perennial flowering plant, grows in the tropical climate, found in China, Malay Peninsula, Hawaii, India, and Sri Lanka. Sarphoka benefits are strengthen the immunity system and upper respiratory infections such as asthma, bronchitis, and wheezes. Sarphoka benefits for the treatment of acne and other skin conditions. Symptoms like aphthous ulcers can be treated with the use of Wild Indigo as well. Wild Indigo uses are helps in strengthen the lymphatic system and eliminates malfunctioning problems. Other therapeutic uses of Sarphoka include muscle cramps and typhoid.
There are several Wild Indigo uses in Unani Medicinal System for years for the treatment of ulcerative colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, diarrhea, constipation, kidney disease, infections, flatulence, bloating, and gastroenteritis.
- Strengthens immunity system
- Reduces upper respiratory infections such as asthma, bronchitis, and wheezes
- Good for acne and other skin conditions
- Treats aphthous ulcers
- Strengthens the lymphatic system
- Alleviates muscle cramps
- Eradicates typhoid symptoms
- Resolves ulcerative colitis
- Treats irritable bowel syndrome, diarrhea, and constipation
- Cures kidney disease and infections
- Removes flatulence and bloating
- Good for gastroenteritis problems
- Immunity Booster
- Uterine stimulant
KEY CONSTITUENTS OF SARPHOKA
- Oleic acid
- B sitosterol glycosides
There are no reviews yet.