Syrian rue, otherwise called Harmala, is a plant that grows in deserts and traditionally used in ritual and medical world. Rue grows initially from a shrub, 1 meter in height, and has fragile leaves. Ripen red fruit of this plant consists of a large amount of black/brownish seeds, which are about 3mm in length. Syrian rue cultivates in the Middle East, especially India, Manchuria, and Mongolia.
The hermel seeds are considered therapeutic, having the individual chemicals, which are called beta-carbon lines, which can cause multiple effects within the body as well as brain, comprising hallucinations and stimulant effects. Additionally, Harmala seeds have effects similar to medicines used in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease. The abundant quantity of antimicrobial, antidepressant, analgesic, and harmine brings positive impacts on the central nervous system; however, various mental disorders and inflammations can be avoided. This herb is considered the diuretic and digestive effect to treat stomach disorders. The proper consumption of hermel reduces inhibition.
Syrian Rue is utilized to terminate the pregnancy and smooth the menstrual period. The seeds are also used to treat cancer, sadness, diabetes, hypothermia, sleep deprivation, and Parkinson’s infection. Plus, rheumatoid joint pain is also treatable by the Syrian rue. People use these seeds to treat dandruff, dermatitis, hemorrhoids, itchy skin (psoriasis).
- Despite its long history as a euphoric and purportedly aphrodisiac herb, harmala is little used in contemporary Western herbal medicine because of its potential toxicity.
- The seeds have been taken, especially in the Middle East, to treat a very wide range of conditions, including high blood pressure, eye problems, psychiatric disorders, depression, parkinson’s disease, and cancer.
- In central Asia, the root is a popular medicinal remedy that is used to treat rheumatism and nervous conditions.
- MAO-inhibiting effective
- Contains Narcotic alkaloids and hallucinogenic
- Terminate pregnancy
- Create hallucinatory effects
- Treat rheumatism
- Prevent depression
- Good for Insomnia and nervous disorders
- Cure Rheumatoid
- Control of diabete
There are no reviews yet.