Satawar (Asparagus racemosus), also known as Shatavari, is a medicinal shrub. Satawar has separate names in different languages. It is found in India, Himalayas, and Nothern Australia. It has traditional importance in Unani and Ayurveda. At the primary stage, it was scanty and untouched by the researcher. Satawar has many benefits for female health and also comprehended as the ‘Queen of Herbs.’
Satawar Ajmal Herb is rich in nutrients; it contains all the required bodily minerals. If you’re facing dysmenorrhea, take satawar to treat it. It also improves the digestive system, female health, and mental function. Shatavari prevents aging, increases longevity, and imparts immunity. It treats nervous disorders, dyspepsia, tumors, inflammation, and neuropathy, hepatopathy.
Constituents of Satawar:
- Polycyclic Alkaloids
- Steroidal saponin
Minerals: Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Iron, Potassium, and folic acid.
- It is also named as ‘brain tonic’. Hence, it treats your depression, anxiety and improves your memory.
- Cure your vulnerable eyes sight.
- Our herb can cure diabetes type 2.
- If someone is facing piles, take our herb to heal it.
- You can now have glowing skin by just intaking it. Likewise, it contains glutathione which is best for refreshing and regenerating skin.
- Maintains your blood pressure and heart rate.
- Enhances female fertility and improves lactation.
- Regulates menstruation, treats your amenorrhea and dysmenorrhea.
Take a teaspoon or 5gm of satawar with a lukewarm cup of milk. At least take a 2-hour gap between the meals before and after the intake of it.
- Due to overuse, it can cause an allergic reaction.
- If you’re already on any medication, consult with our Hakeem or physician before taking it.
- If someone is having low blood pressure or chronic low blood pressure, don’t take satawar.
- Take according to Hakeem’s prescription during the pregnancy and even lactation.
Also Check On YouTube : ستاور