Potash Jokhar is an artificial salt obtained from Hordeum vulgare, a member of the grass family. In Sanskrit, it is called “Yokshar”. It is also known as “Jhar ka Namak” in Urdu. Potash has lots of health benefits. Jokhar benefits are diuretic (mudr-e-bol), hepatoprotective, carminative (muqawi-e-maida), and phlegmatic (Mukhrij-e-Balgham) herb. Jokhar provides energy and nourishment to the human body and boosts immunity levels. It is also helpful in alleviating gastric discomforts such as belching, bloating, flatulence, gastric pain as well as gas trouble.
Other therapeutic uses of Jokhar include asthma, bronchitis, throat diseases, jaundice as well as piles. Potash also helps in stopping vomiting caused by food intake. It is also good for cardiac health. It alleviates the gastric inflammation or good for abdominal ulcers. It also helps in breaking the stones in the gallbladder.
- Provides energy and nourishment to the human body
- Boosts immunity levels
- Helpful in alleviating gastric discomfort
- Treats belching, bloating, and flatulence
- Good for gastric pain and gas trouble
- Alleviates the gastric inflammation
- Helps in breaking the stones in the gallbladder
- Reduces asthmatic symptoms
- Treats bronchitis
- Cures throat diseases
- Jaundice can also be managed with this mineral
- Alleviates the stiffness in large intestines
- Excellent treatment for piles
- Stops vomiting caused by food intake
- Good for cardiac health
KEY CONSTITUENTS OF POTASH
- Amino acids
There are no reviews yet.