Talmakhana also known as Hygrophila Seeds is one of the herbs that are used in traditional as well as ayurvedic medicines. talmakhana benefits are quite effective for the management of glucose (sugar) levels in the body. Hygrophila Seeds uses are treat COLD and cough caused by seasonal changes. Some studies have also shown its effectiveness in the treatment of hepatitis and jaundice. It eliminates the anemia symptoms and also helps in restoring the red blood cells.
Patients with gallstones can take talmakhana benefits as a medication to crush bladder stones. It also has aphrodisiac properties and therefore used to treat problems like erectile dysfunction, nocturnal emission, gonorrhea, sexual debility, and spermatorrhoea.
A study was conducted on females with leucorrhoea, problems in which they have given Hygrophila Seeds uses and the outcome was quite impressive. Additionally, Talmakhana also has a known history for the treatment of asthmatic problems. There is also some evidence found showing that Tukham Talmakhana(Hygrophila Seeds) can also treat gastric diseases such as anorexia and acid reflux problems.
- Manages glucose (sugar) levels.
- Treats COLD and cough caused by seasonal changes.
- Effective for hepatitis and jaundice problems.
- Resolves anemia symptoms and helps in restoring the red blood cells.
- Crushes gallstones.
- Reduces erectile dysfunction, nocturnal emission, gonorrhea, sexual debility, and spermatorrhoea.
- Alleviate leucorrhoea problems in women.
- Talmakhana for Reduces asthmatic problems.
- Treats gastric diseases such as anorexia and acid reflux problems.