Cumin (Safed zeera) is an aromatic organic herb with a pungent flavor obtained from the Cuminum Cyminum plant in the Middle Eastern area, used for ancient times to get numerous health benefits and to enhance the deliciousness of all type of dishes. Ajmal Herbs Safed zeera (Cumin) sourced 100% originally without the use of chemicals or synthetic ways to maximize the freshness and culinary versatility.
Enriched with a range of nutrients, vitamins, minerals, calcium, phosphorus, and iron improve the functionality of the human body while used in food processing and the manufacturing of modern and traditional medicines. The antioxidant and nutritious properties improve the digestion system; however, the anti-carcinogenic characteristics boost up the energy and potential in the human body. Slightly toasting the cumin in a pan remarkably increases effectiveness, taste, and aroma. The distinctive cumin properties drive many health benefits while famous for the biomedical approach preventing hypertension, inflammatory issues, digestion difficulties, dyspepsia, cancer, and more.
- 100% pure and fresh
- No artificial additives or flavors
- High quality, delicious taste, and aroma
- Excellent source of iron, Vitamin A, C, E, K, and B6
- Enriched with Pancreatic enzymes
- Anti-oxidants and anti-carcinogenic
- Best packing to save from the contaminated effects
- An excellent component in the preparation of various foods
- Improves the immune and metabolism systems
- Good for nutrient assimilation and digestion
- Protects from cancer
- Prevent gas problems and diabetes
There are no reviews yet.