Dhaniya or Coriander is a highly common Mediterranean herb that belongs to the Apiaceae family found widely in the Indian Subcontinent and also in some parts of Europe. Coriander excessively used for garnishing, condiment, and dish decoration because of the delightful aroma with a lot of nutrient benefits. The fatty acids and essential oils which originate the anti-flatulent, carminative, and digestive properties however derive pleasant taste and aroma.
The addition of Dhaniya (coriander) in the preparation of various soups and sauces as a flavoring agent enhances the taste remarkably. Dhaniya is also a rich source of essential minerals including zinc, potassium, iron, magnesium, proteins, and copper to promote red blood cells, strong metabolism, increase growth, controls the blood pressure levels, and maintain the heart rate excellently. The anti-oxidant properties fight against many diseases. Flavonoids, phytochemical, anti-septic, and carminative properties drive a lot of positive outcomes for oral health while working against digestive disorders, fungicidal, stomachic, and lipolytic.
- Helpful in reducing swellings
- Digestive agent
- Ideal for skin issues like dryness, eczema, fungus
- Decrease the cholesterol levels
- Works against Cardiovascular issues and strokes
- Improve blood circulation and also liver functionality
- Coriander use to Treats Diarrhea
- Make the bones strong
- Protect the eyes
- Good for menstrual disorders
- 100% organic and pure
- The fresh and peppery taste
- Anti-oxidant and anti-fungal