Musabar is a solid form of processed dried extract of aloe vera that has been used in Unani, ayurvedic, and many modern medicinal preparations. This Musabar salt has lots of health benefits. Alva treats constipation by providing strength and softening the abdomen and intestines. Another therapeutic use of Alva is for cuts and abrasions. The wound healing properties of Musabar makes it the perfect herbal cure for wounds, cuts, and abrasions. Some studies also show efficacy in the treatment of diabetic problems. In Musabar benefits regulates blood sugar levels and maintains normal glucose levels in the human body. Alva contains antibacterial properties that help in bacterial infections. Additionally, Alva uses helps in alleviate oxidative stress and anxiety from the human body. It is also effective for the treatment of ulcers and skin diseases. Its anti-inflammatory properties also help in eliminating the inflammation.
- Treats constipation by providing strength and softening the abdomen and intestines.
- Effective herbal remedy for the treatment of cuts and abrasions
- Efficacious for the treatment of diabetic problems
- Helps in bacterial infections
- Alleviates the oxidative stress and anxiety from the human body
- Effective for the treatment of ulcers and skin diseases
- Reduces inflammation
KEY CONSTITUENTS OF MUSABAR
- Vitamin C
- Folic Acid