Suzi Ajmali is widely used in the treatment of gynecological conditions, diseases of the urinary tract, and liver complications.
- It is a common prescription herbal medicine for almost all gynecological complaints.
- It is used as a herbal medicine for PCOS, herbal medicine for menstrual pain, irregular menstrual cycles, and heavy menstrual bleeding.
- It is used in the treatment of dysuria, urinary tract infections, bleeding disorders, liver complications, jaundice, gonorrhea, rakpitta, giddiness, and burning sensations in the stomach.
- It is used to restore energy to people who are injured or who are emaciated.
- It is also used by doctors for treating stress and depression during or nearing periods.
- Remove the infection from the urinary tract by killing bacteria Suzi Ajmali.
- Boost digestion and enhance stomach and intestinal functions
- Useful in all kinds of genito-urinary diseases, body cooling, and kidney disorder.
1 tablet with water two times a day. Or As Directed By The Physician.