Arq-e-Gulab (Rose Water) is produced by steam distillation of fresh rose petals. Arq-e-Gulab contains all-natural ingredients, there is no artificial ingredients and is renowned as the most traditional of all facial cleansers. Arq Gulab is effective for irritation, redness, and inflammation of the eyes. It is also a mild laxative especially for infants. Arq Gulab provides energy and exhilaration to heart, normalizes heart beat and palpitation, quenches thirst and provides coolness to the body helps in regaining consciousness in unconscious patients. It has also been used in the beauty industry for treating acne and skin irritations. Arq Gulab (Rose Water) nourishes, hydrates and keeps the face fresh. It can be mixed with lemon juice and glycerine to cure dark spots and pimples. Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin.
- Nourishes and hydrates skin
- Oily skin is balanced and toned
- Effective for eye irritation and redness
- Helps to eradicate irritation in the eyes
- Children (up to 1 year): 5ml (1 teaspoon full ) twice a day.
- Children (more than 1 year): 10ml (2 teaspoons full) twice a day
- Adults: 10ml (2 teaspoons full) thrice a day
Store in a cool and dry place.
Gul e surkh (Rosa damascena)