Roghan Badam Shirin
Roghan Badam Shirin
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Roghan Badam Shirin is a pure extract of Prunus Amygdalus (Almonds) prepared by Dawakhana Hakeem Ajmal Khan for eliminating constipation and strengthening brain and nerve function. Roghan Badam Shirin is effective for constipation and dryness of intestines. It regulates the bowel movement. The active ingredient of Roghan Badam Shirin is Badam (Prunus Amygdalus), which is effective for strengthening nerves, insomnia and mental weakness.
Rogan Badam is a good source of Vitamin E, Manganese & Iron. It acts as a natural skin tonic, protecting from free radicals, aging and blemishes on skin. Vitamin E protects damage of healthy cells by an excess of molecules known as free radicals. Manganese is a versatile trace mineral, part of Roghan Badam Shirin, used as skin supplement for premature aging, irritations and blemishes. It is also use for eliminating dandruff from human body and skull.
One tablespoon mixed with a cup of hot milk at bedtime is a brain tonic, cures insomnia, makes hair grow and strengthens roots. Roghan Badam Shirin cures constipation and removes dryness from inside.
Apply around 5 ml to your scalp, massage well. This will help you get rid of dandruff and get lustrous hair.
Apply a few drops to the face and body with gentle strokes. You will definitely get younger looking, radiating skin.
- Keeps body warm in winter
- Good for heart
- Effective for constipation and dryness of intestines
- Regulates the bowel movement
- Strengthens brain power
- Relieves tension
- Helps build stronger bones and good for infants
- Effective for strengthening nerves, insomnia and mental weakness
- Useful for dandruff
- To be applied on the scalp
- In constipation, 1-2teaspoon in Luke warm milk before sleep after 2 hours of dinner
- 2 drops light warm oil to be instilled in nose and ears
- For dark circles massage on eyes in circular movement with ring finger
Badam (Prunus Amygdalus)