Sharbat Anjbar is made up of Beej Anjbar (Polygonum Bistorta), which in Unani Medicine System is used for digestion problems, particularly diarrhea for years. The Polygonum Bistorta contains chemical constituent named tannins that can help improve diarrhea, and mouth and throat irritation. Sharbat Anjbar is also effective in dysenteric disorders, acts as anti-hemorrhagic, stops bleeding. It is useful in menorrhagia for stopping excessive menstrual bleeding. It is effective for patients with cholera, gastritis, and cystitis.
- Effective in dysentery and gripes.
- Strengthens heart and liver by reducing intrinsic heat.
- Helpful in healing wounds of lungs.
- Effective as anti-hemorrhagic in haemoptysis.
- Helpful in leucorrhoea and menorrhagia.
- Strengthens digestive system and liver.
- Alleviate chest and lung ailments.
- Arrest internal haemorrhages.
Beej Anjbar (Polygonum Bistorta)