- Reviews (0)
Sharbat Anjbar is made up of Beej Anjbar (Polygonum Bistorta), which in Unani Medicine System is used for digestion problems, particularly diarrhea for years. The Polygonum Bistorta contains chemical constituent named tannins that can help improve diarrhea, and mouth and throat irritation. Sharbat Anjbar is also effective in dysenteric disorders, acts as anti-hemorrhagic, stops bleeding. It is useful in menorrhagia for stopping excessive menstrual bleeding. It is effective for patients with cholera, gastritis, and cystitis. Sharbat Anjbar is best herbal remedy for gripes, and strengthens heart and liver by reducing intrinsic heat. It helps to heal the wounds of lungs. It alleviates the bloody lose motions and bloody spittle owing to pulmonary tuberculosis. Sharbat Anjbar relieves the intestinal inflammation and colic symptoms. It gives energy by regulating the function of heart and liver. It helps to heal the wounds of lungs.
- Effective in dysentery and gripes.
- Strengthens heart and liver by reducing intrinsic heat.
- Helpful in healing wounds of lungs.
- Effective as anti-hemorrhagic in haemoptysis.
- Helpful in leucorrhoea and menorrhagia.
- Strengthens digestive system and liver.
- Alleviate chest and lung ailments.
- Arrest internal haemorrhages.
Two tablespoons (20ml) in a cup of lukewarm water (50ml) two time a day or as directed by the physician.
- Keep the medicine out of children reach.
- Consult with physician first. Self medication is not recommended.
Beej Anjbar (Polygonum Bistorta)