- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Akseer Paichash is effective in acute or chronic dysentery. It reduces spasm and convulsions in the intestine. Akseer Paichash is a popular Unani medicine used to treat diarrhea. The main ingredient of Akseer Paichash is Polygonum bistorta belongs to family Polygonaceae, is locally known as Baikh Anjabar. The antidiarrheal and antispasmodic activities of this helps in relieving diarrheal symptoms and it’s after effects.
It is also useful for the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and inflammatory bowel diseases such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. It helps in alleviating health conditions that can cause diarrhea such as bacterial infections, parasitic infections, as well as other digestive disorders.
Akseer Paichash is an all-natural Unani medication for diarrhea formed by Dawakhana Hakim Ajmal Khan. It helps reduces the effects by providing strength to whole gastrointestinal system.
SYMPTOMS / TREATMENT
- Effective in acute or chronic dysentery
- Reduces spasm and convulsions in the intestine
- Useful for diarrhea
- Good for the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Treats Crohn’s disease
- Alleviates ulcerative colitis
- Reduces bacterial and parasitic infections
- Resolves other digestive problems
One teaspoon (10ml) two times a day or as directed by the physician.
- Keep the medicine out of children’s reach.
- Consult with a physician first. Self-medication is not recommended.
Baikh Anjabar (Polygon bistorta)