Qurs Afsanteen liver medicine strengthens digestion, shields the liver from toxic agents, and improves liver function. In addition, this herbal medicine for liver cleansing protects the liver from harmful toxins. It’s like a spa treatment for your liver cells, making them feel revitalized and refreshed.
To identify liver disorders, your doctor will examine your symptoms, medical history, and results of various tests, including imaging studies, liver biopsy, and blood and urine tests.
Liver disease such as hepatitis is one of the most common. Hepatitis A, B, and C viruses cause liver inflammation. These infectors can infect another person via sexual intercourse, receiving contaminated blood, or an infected razor or needle. Unhygienic food or water can also be the cause of liver infection.
Signs and symptoms of liver problems include:
- Skin that appears yellow or discolored
- Abdominal pain and swelling
- Skin that is itchy and won’t go away
- Dark urine color
- Pale stool color
- Bloody or tar-colored stool
- Chronic fatigue
- Loss of appetite
- Body piercings
- Certain herbs and supplements
- Certain prescription medications
- Heavy alcohol use
- High levels of triglycerides in your blood
- Injecting drugs using shared needles
- Unprotected sex
- Neglecting safety precautions when handling chemicals or toxins
One Capsule with water two times a day or as directed by the physician.