Roghan Kadu Shirin is an herbal supplement that provides mental support for all aspects of functionality. It is a well-known herb used to treat epilepsy, headaches, and insomnia, among other ailments.
Causes of Migraine/ Headache
The actual reason behind Migraines is not one. In migraines, several factors play a role.
- In some cases, migraines may be triggered by an underlying central nervous system disorder.
- Migraines can be caused by irregularities in the brain’s blood vessel system.
- A genetic predisposition may cause migraines
- Migraines can be caused by abnormalities in brain chemicals and nerve pathways.
- Stress can also lead to migraines.
- Migraines may also be triggered by hormonal changes in women.
- Migraines are caused by bright lights and glare from the sun.
- Migraines may occur as a result of changing weather or barometric pressure.
- It can be caused by sleep patterns or irregular sleep, smoking, exposure to smoke, skipping meals or fasting, dehydration, alcohol, hormones like menstrual cycle fluctuations, birth control pills, menopause, and tension headaches.
Symptoms of Migraine / Headache
- mood changes
- from depression to euphoria
- food cravings
- neck stiffness
- increased thirst and urination
- Frequent yawning
It has symptoms of the nervous system such as visual disturbances, touching sensations, weakness or numbness in the face or one side of the body, difficulty speaking, hearing noises or music, as well as uncontrollable jerking.
Massage gently on the head before sleep or as directed by a physician.