Khameera Gaozaban Ambri Jawahar | For Mental Strength
₨ 490 – ₨ 3,900
Khameera Gaozaban Ambri Jawahar is an Unani formulation for strengthening the brain and heart. According to the UN report, around 1 in 6 people face neurological disorders, increasing over time. Physical activities have been eliminated nowadays, while the mental load has grown tremendously. Hence, it is essential to take brain tonic.
Khameera Gaozaban Ambari Jawahar has been used for centuries as a tonic for the brain and heart. One of the most significant benefits is that it doesn’t cause sedation or other side effects.
Significance of Khameera Gaozaban Ambri Jawahar are:
- Strengthening Memory Power
- It helps in relieving Perplexity and Restlessness.
- Enhances the muscle focus and support the nervous system.
- Improves Eyesight
- Reduces Stress and Anxiety
- Efficacious for those who do excessive Mental Work
You can take Khameera Gaozaban if:
- You are having dementia (loss of cognitive functioning such as thinking, reasoning and other abilities)
- You are having Amnesia (loss of memory such as information, facts or experience)
- The eyesight is getting worse.
- You have mental disorders, e.g. anxiety and depression.
Mizaj: It is hot and wet of 1st degree temperament.
Muqawwi: It is used as a Muqawwi Qalb va Dimagh. So, it is effective for Muqawwi e hafiza (Memory Enhancer), Muqavvi Qalb (Heart Tonic), Muqawwi e Dimag (Brain Tonic)
Arwah: It increases the arwah (vital spirit).
Aaza: Cardiovascular system and nervous system
Afaal: It improves cardiac and nervine function. So, it enhances cognitive functions and strengthens muscles. Hence, it is effective for mental disorders.
Direction for use
Adults: 5g (1/2 teaspoon) with water or liquid twice daily.
Children: 1 to 3g (1/4 teaspoon) with water or any liquid twice a day.
Note: Take the dosage as suggested by a healthcare professional. However, they may decide to reduce or extend your regime.
- Thirty male Sprague Dawley rats were divided into five groups of six animals in each group. The groups were saline group control group (receiving Diazepam I mg/kg). Furthermore, three test groups received 86, 170 and 360 mg/kg doses of Khamira orally. Hence, Khameera Gaozaban Ambri Jawahar has shown an anxiolytic drug (used to reduce stress or anxiety).
- Coriandrum sativum is reported to be anxiolytic .
- Lavender is a fragrant plant, and its essential oil has shown effective as an anxiolytic drug.
- Another experiment had performed on rats for analyzing the effect of khameera Gaozaban Ambri Jawahar. So, it has a marked impact on behaviour and has a memory-enhancing effect .
- Studies have shown that Bombyx mori is effective for cardiotoxicity. Furthermore, it has a cardioprotective mechanism to cope with the side effects of cardiotoxicity caused by Doxorubicin (anthracycline antibiotic) .
Endnote: Carefully follow all directions given to you by your Unani Practitioner (Hakim). If you do not understand the instructions on the box, ask your Hakim for help.
Each 10 g contains:
|Gaozaban (Onosma bracteatum)||120.4 mg|
|Coriander (Coriandrum sativum)||185.3 mg|
|Abresham Muqarriz (Bombyx Mori)||185.3 mg|
|Behman Safed (Centaurea behen)||111.2 mg|
|Tukhme balanga (Lallemantia royleana)||18.5 mg|
|Ustukhuddoos (Lavendula stoechas)||111.2 mg|
|Badrang Boya (nepeta hindostana)||111.2 mg|
|Warq Naqra (Silver foils/ Argentum nitricum)||18.5 mg|
|Marwareed (Mother pearl ultrafine powder)||13.9 mg|
|Emerald Gemstone||6.9 mg|
Role of ingredients
Behman safaed has anti-anxiety, hepatoprotective, anti-angiogenic, antimicrobial effects.
Tukhme balanga has many pharmacological effects, including antioxidant, antidepressant, anxiolytic, sedative, and pharmacological effects.
Ustukhuddoos improves cognitive functions.
Badrang boya has an anti-atherogenic effect and treats atherogenic dyslipidemia. Well, its active constituent is competent for cardioprotective results
Marwareed is efficacious for palpitations, stress, and nourishing the heart and the specific immune system
- Don’t use Akseer Khameera Gaozaban Ambri Jawahar if you are allergic to Gaozaban (Onosma bracteatum), Coriander (Coriandrum sativum), Abresham Muqarriz (Bombyx Mori), Behman Safed (Centaurea behen), Tukhme balanga (Lallemantia royleana), Ustukhuddoos (Lavendula stoechas), Badrang Boya (nepeta hindostana), Warq Naqra (Silver flakes/foils), Marwareed (Mother pearl ultrafine powder), Ruby, Emerald Gemstone or any of the ingredients listed at the end of this leaflet.
- Always check the ingredients to make sure you can use this formulation.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool &dry place away from moisture, heat or sunlight; for example, do not store it:
- in the bathroom or near a sink, or
- in the car or on window sills
Shelf Life (Muddat-i-Hayat)
Khameera Gaozaban Ambri Jawahar has two years of shelf life. Kindly follow the label for more relevant information.
- 100gm in the HDPE container.
- 500gm in the HDPE container.
- 1kg in the HDPE container.