Ajmal Marham is herbal antibiotic medicine and is used for burn, wound, muscular pain and prickly heat for about 2000 years. The formulation of this is an important ointment of Unani System of Treatment. It is prepared generally for external use. It is ancient invention, formulated before the Hippocratic period. It is used as topical applicant to treat wounds, cuts and burns, wound related pains, abrasions and other skin related problems. Ajmal Marham is a semisolid compound with strong smell of eucalyptus. The chemical constituents present in Ajmal Marham are playing very important role in the healing process of a wound and believed to have better compatibility with the human body.
- It is helpful in treating open wounds.
- Effective in mild-to-moderate burn treatment
- Alleviates pain and itching caused by the wounds
- Cures the post surgery cuts and wounds
- Treats accidental abrasions
Apply on affected area when required or as directed by your physician.
- Keep it in cold and dark place.
- Keep the medicine out of children reach.
Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Globulus)