Dawakhana Hakeem Ajmal Khan has formed a herbal medication named Safoof Supari Pak, which is the best herbal treatment for problems like leucorrhoea and weak vaginal walls. Safoof Supari Pak is also effective for general debility, limiting the overall daily activities. It is helpful for facial paleness, weakness after delivery, vomiting and dyspepsia. Most of the times women after delivery experience weakness and debility caused by anemia or post delivery condition, this herbal cure give strength and eliminate fragility from the body and recover the post delivery weakness.
Leucorrhoea or vaginal discharge is a conventional complaint that almost every 3 out of 10 women are experiencing. It is usually a whitish, yellowish, or greenish vaginal discharge in females that might be normal or a symptom of infection. It exhibits exfoliation of vaginal epithelial cells due to estrogen influence on the vaginal mucosa.
SYMPTOMS / TREATMENT
- Treats leucorrhoea
- Strengthens the vaginal walls
- Improves the overall health of female
- Alleviates facial paleness and bring back the face freshness
- Improves the weakness caused by the delivery.
- Eliminates dyspepsia symptoms
- Improves indigestion.
- Stops vomiting.
5 g of Safoof Supari Pak with water or milk before breakfast or as directed by the physician.
- Keep the medicine out of children reach.
- Consult with physician first. Self medication is not recommended.
Chhuara (Phoenix Dactylifera)