Seeko Ajmali is useful in inflammation of liver, stomach, intestine and uterus and improves their functions. The main ingredient used in Seeko Ajmali is Apium Graveolens that is being used as anthelmintic, antispasmodic, carminative, diuretic, laxative, sedative stimulants in the traditional Unani medicines to treat hepatic and spleen disorders, brain disorders, body pain, and sleep disturbances. It is also used as heart tonic to lower the blood pressure in African traditional medicine. It is helpful in stomach heaviness and indigestion. It reduces fever due to inflammation of stomach. It also normalizes blood pressure and stimulates the uterus, acts as anti-inflammatory, diuretic and aphrodisiac.
- Reduces inflammation of the liver, stomach, intestine and uterus
- Helpful in stomach heaviness and indigestion issues
- Reduces fever caused by inflammation of stomach
- Helpful in reducing fever due to inflammation of stomach
- Normalizes the blood pressure and stimulates the uterus.
One tablespoon in a cup of water two times a day or as directed by the physician.
- Keep the medicine out of children reach.
- Consult with physician first. Self medication is not recommended.
Baikh Karafs (Apium Graveolens Linn)