Sharbat Banafsha is useful in cold, catarrh, cough and fever. It is useful in sore throat and irritation in throat. Sharbat Banafsha also contains antiasthmatic properties that provide help in treating asthma attacks.
Change in season brings lots of microbes that cause allergies, such as throat infection, sinus problems, nasal congestion, hoarseness of voice, throat pain and irritation, and some other types of allergies.
Sharbat Banafsha produced by Dawakhana Hakeem Ajmal Khan plays a miraculous role in the treatment of aforesaid problems.
The active ingredient of Sharbat Banafsha is Viola Odorata, a popular constituent used in Unani System of medicine in the production of cough syrups and other medicines.
Sharbat Banafsha is also effective for cleansing blood, liver, kidney and lungs. It reduces heat from the human body caused by fever. It is helpful in eliminating excess phlegm produced by seasonal allergies.
- It cleanses the blood, the liver, kidney, and lungs.
- It reduces the phlegm caused by seasonal allergy.
- It reduces heat inside the body.
- It gives relief in congestion of lungs, cold, cough, difficulty breathing, fever, bronchitis, and another cough-related respiratory ailment.
- It helps in sore throat and swollen glands.
2 tablespoons (20ml) with lukewarm water two times a day or as directed by the physician.
One tablespoon (10ml) in a cup of water (50ml) two times a day or as directed by the physician.
- Keep the medicine out of children reach.
- Consult with physician first. Self medication is not recommended.
Gul Banafsha (Viola odorata)
There are no reviews yet.