Itrifal Ghudadi is beneficial for the enlargement of the body and neck glands. Having an enlarged neck gland is especially common in children. You need to use it for at least two months.
Swollen lymph nodes typically indicate that your immune system is battling an infection in the area. For example, you may get swollen neck glands if you have a virus-induced sore throat. A leg infection can cause swollen groin glands.
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Other upper respiratory infection
Lymph nodes all over your body are swollen. When this happens, it could mean you have an infection, like HIV or mononucleosis, or an immune system problem, such as lupus or rheumatoid arthritis. Complex nodes, fixed and rapidly developing, indicate a possible malignancy or lymphoma.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Self-medication is not advised.
- Keep in a dry and cold place.
- After each usage, replace the medicine cap tightly.
- Keep the medication in its original package and container.
- Adults: 5-10g with water before bedtime or as advised by a physician.
- Children: 3-5g with water before bedtime or as a doctor prescribes.
There are no reviews yet.