Jawarish Anarain is Liver and stomach tonic having the prosperities of emetic and anti-phlegmatic. Jawarish Anarin act as refrigerant. Jawarish Anarain is an effective Unani medicine formed by Dawakhana Hakeem Ajmal Khan, prepared with pomegranate, wild mint, as well as rose petal to strengthen the function of the stomach, increase appetite, reduce acidity and stop nausea and vomiting.
It also checks biliousness and diarrhea excessive bile. Moreover, stops nausea, vomiting and useful in jaundice. Jawarish Anarain has been found very useful in diarrhea and gastrointestinal cramps. It is also effective treatment for diabetes mellitus and its pathological consequences.
- Liver and stomach tonic
- Increases appetite
- Reduces acidity in the stomach
- Stops burning sensation in chest
- Alleviates stomach cramps
- Effective in diarrhea and vomiting
One teaspoon after lunch and dinner with water or as directed by the physician.
- Keep the medicine out of children reach.
- Consult with physician first. Self medication is not recommended.
Rub Anar Tursh (Punica Granatum)