Itrifal Muqil is effective in hemorrhoids and bleeding piles. It is also beneficial in internal piles. Increased straining during bowel movements caused by constipation or diarrhea may lead to hemorrhoids. The most common symptom of internal hemorrhoidal radiation is bright red blood per rectum (hematochezia), on toilet paper and/or in the toilet bowl. Itrifal Muqil helps in alleviating the symptoms of itchy anus, painful lumps around anus, as well as hematochezia.
The main aim of this herbal medicine for piles (Hemorrhoids) formed by Dawakhana Hakim Ajmal Khan is to provide relief from symptoms and restore the normal functionality of colon. This herbal remedy for piles carries no harmful ingredients and in fact no side effects have been observed to-date.
SYMPTOMS / TREATMENT
- Effective in hemorrhoids and bleeding piles
- Beneficial in internal piles
- Stops bright red blood per rectum (hematochezia)
- Alleviates itchy anus
- Deform lumps around anus
5 to 10gm with water before sleep
- Keep the medicine out of children reach.
- Consult with physician first. Self medication is not recommended.
Muqil (Commiphora mukul)