Sharbat Arzani is effective in catarrh, cold and cough. It eliminates nasal secretions. The active chemical constituent used in Sharbat Arzani is Gul e Surkh (Rosa Damascena), used to treat diseases directly related to lungs. The most therapeutic effects of Sharbat Arzani in Unani Medicine System are including treatment of abdominal and chest pain, strengthening the heart, treatment for chronic obstructive lung diseases, and cough expectorant.It also acts as a laxative that loosens stools and increase bowel movements. Unani syrup formed by Dawakhana Hakeem Ajmal Khan.
- Effective in catarrh
- Treats cold and coughs
- Eliminates nasal secretions
- Alleviate seasonal sinus allergies
- Helpful in chronic obstructive lung diseases
3-5 tablespoons a day (30ml) with lukewarm water or as directed by the physician.
One tablespoon (10ml) in a cup of water (50ml) two times a day or as directed by the physician.
- Keep the medicine out of children reach.
- Consult with physician first. Self medication is not recommended.
Gul e Surkh (Rosa Damascena)
There are no reviews yet.