Qurs Abrak Kalan is another herbal remedy manufactured by Dawakhana Hakim Ajmal Khan for teh treatment of asthma, phlegmatic cough and bronchial ailments. It is also useful in nervine disorders such as Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, peripheral neuropathies, as well as weakness or loss of muscle strength. It is also usefully indicated in facial as well as general paralysis.
The symptoms of a nervine disorder may seem like other medical conditions, but through appropriate diagnosis and Unani treatment, they can be managed. Other problems that can be treated with the use of Qurs Abrak Kalan include memory loss, impaired physical and mental ability, muscle rigidity, loss of feeling or tingling, as well as back pain which radiates to the feet and toes.
SYMPTOMS / TREATMENT
- Effective in asthma
- Good for phlegmatic cough
- Useful in nervine disorders
- Really effective in increases memory
- Treats impaired physical and mental ability
- Alleviates muscle rigidity
- Reduces tingling
- Cures back pain which radiates to the feet and toes
One tablet with one tablespoon of warm honey before sleep or as directed by physician
- Keep the medicine out of children’s reach.
- Consult with a physician first. Self-medication is not recommended.
Kushta Ibrak Kalan
There are no reviews yet.