Zamad Jalinus is effective for the removal of inflamed spots of gall bladder, stomach and liver. It softens the muscles of stomach. The active ingredient of Zamad Jalinus is Roghan Konjed (Santalum album. L), which is Indian Sandalwood that has demonstrated biological activity as an anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory and anti-proliferative agent. Zamad Jalinus has been traditionally used for the treatment of inflammation of the mouth and pharynx, liver and gallbladder complaints, common colds, burns, headaches, bronchitis, fever, infection of the urinary tract, and other maladies.
Zamad Jalinus is good for the treatment of bronchitis, psoriasis, palpitations, sunstroke, urethritis, vaginitis, acute dermatitis, herpes zoster, dysuria, and urinary infection, gastric mucin augmenting activity, as well as gonorrhoeal recovery as it contains antibacterial and antifungal values.
SYMPTOMS / TREATMENT
- Cures inflammation of the mouth and pharynx
- Reduces liver inflammation
- Alleviates inflammation of gallbladder
- Effective for common COLDS
- Heals burn
- Reduces headaches
- Alleviates bronchitis
- Reduces fever
- Resolves urinary tract infections
Apply on the affected area before sleep.
- Keep the medicine out of children reach.
- Consult with physician first. Self medication is not recommended.
Roghan Konjed (Santalum album. L)
There are no reviews yet.