Sharbat Bazoori Motadil is effective in liver, kidney and gall bladder diseases. It acts as a diuretic and promotes diuresis. It helps in reducing the amount of fluid in your blood vessels that ensuing normal blood pressure. It also keeps your heart from pumping blood effectively throughout your body. If you are experiencing infection of kidneys, ureter, bladder, and urethra, Sharbat Bazoori Motadil is efficacious. It also quenches thirst that peps you up and protects you from heat and sunstroke and prevents gastritis. The active component of Sharbat Bazoori is Tukhme Khayaren (Cucumis Sativus) that detoxifies the body, and leave a soothing and cooling effect on human body. It also eliminates the burning sensation in eyes.
- Effective in liver, kidney and gall bladder diseases
- Acts as a diuretic and promotes diuresis
- Normalizes blood pressure
- Helps your heart in pumping blood successfully throughout the body
- Quenches thirst
- Protects you from heat and sunstroke
- Prevents gastritis
- Detoxifies the body
- Eliminates the burning sensation in eyes
Four tablespoons (40ml) in a cup of water (75ml) before breakfast or as directed by the physician.
Two tablespoons (20ml) in a cup of water (75ml) before breakfast or as directed by the physician.
- Keep the medicine out of children reach.
- Consult with physician first. Self medication is not recommended.
Tukhme Khayaren (Cucumis Sativus)