Istamali is another herbal application especially formed to decompose the inflammation of uterus (endometriosis). There are many causes of uterus inflammation; however pelvic inflammatory disease is the main cause of endometriosis. Pelvic inflammatory diseases include bacterial infections, sexually transmitted diseases, chlamydia as well as gonorrhoea. Istamali Kafoori is especially formed to treat diseases of female reproductive organs and alleviate the symptoms. Istamali is formed with all-natural herbal ingredients under the cover of Dawakhana Hakim Ajmal Khan. There is no side effects of Istamali has been observed to-date.
Istamali not only treats the inflammatory diseases of uterus, but also helps in strengthening the internal organs and their functionality. It also reduces pain in the abdominopelvic area. It also helps in feeling of fullness or pressure in the lower abdomen, heavy, painful long-lasting periods, constipation, frequent urination and pain during intercourse.
SYMPTOMS / TREATMENT
- Useful for inflammation of uterus
- Reduces acne
- Resolves uteritis
- Reduces inflammation of uterus, fallopian tubes and ovaries.
- Eliminates feeling of fullness or pressure in the lower abdomen
- Treats heavy, painful, and long-lasting periods
- Good for bleeding between periods
- Alleviates constipation
- Reduces frequent urination
- Reduces pain during intercourse
For internal use only. Use Istamali Kafoori under your physician’s supervision.
- Keep the medicine out of children’s reach.
- Consult with a physician first. Self-medication is not recommended.
Roghan Gul (Rosa damascena MILL.)
- 10 phaye