Hareer Sabz (Terminalia Chebula) is a famous herb used for centuries in various ayurvedic medicines and to treat different ailments. The other common names are Terminalia Chebula, Harida, Harada, and Haritaki, which grows widely in South-Asia regions, Ajmal Herbs Harar is cultivated 100% originally contains a lot of healthy substances. In Ayurvedic medicine formulas, Harar has been used extensively because of the anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
The growth of bacteria and other harmful elements like E Coli can be avoided through the proper consumption of Hareer Sabz. The anti-bacterial approach makes Hara the best herb to work against skin infections, ulcers, leucorrhea, and pyorrhea. A lot of nutrients, minerals, vitamins, and fiber drive a lot of oral health benefits and also enhance the intellectual level.
Ideal for improving the digestive, liver, and spleen disorders while also the best solution for asthma, cough, leprosy, candidacies, and stomatitis. Because of the anti-inflammatory components, both open and internal wounds can be cured very well. It is laxative and carminative properties reduce the waste from the body while enhances the immune system.
- 100% organic and natural
- No artificial preservatives
- Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory
- Cures ulcers and infections
- Fight against chronic diseases, diarrhea, and intermittent fever
- Prevents the nervous weakness
- Terminalia Chebula Improves digestive disorders
- Works excellently against obesity and hepatitis
- Control fats accumulation in blood and liver
- Boosts up the energy and intelligence levels