Fagonia or Dhamasa Booti benefits is a small thorny shrub with inflexible drained twigs found in India. Dhamasa powder benefits used for years as the best herbal blood purifier, decomposing blood clots, and helps prevent heart attacks and brain haemorrhage. Some studies also suggested that the flowers and leaves of Dhamasa Booti benefits are used for the treatment of different types of cancers. Dhamasa powder benefits also have cooling effects that will cure diseases like hepatitis as well. Dhamasa powder can also treat body aches and pains, skin problems such as allergies and pimples.
As Dhamasa powder has anti-cancerous properties, it has been used for the treatment of breast cancer for years in the Asian traditional medicinal system. Some insufficient results also reveal its effectiveness for the treatment of lung cancer as well. However other therapeutic uses of Dhamasa Booti include abdominal diseases, allergies, anal cancer, and liver cancer.
- Best herbal blood purifier.
- Decomposes blood clots and helps prevent heart attacks and brain haemorrhage.
- Treats hepatitis of all types.
- Alleviates body aches and pains.
- Resolves skin problems such as allergies and pimples
- Treats breast cancer, lung cancer, anal cancer and liver cancer.
- Cures abdominal diseases
- Eliminates allergies
- Liver tonic
KEY CONSTITUENTS OF DHAMASA BOOTI
- Alkaloids (Harmine)
- Arginine isoleucine
- Tyrosine andvalline
- Terpenoids of oleanane group
- Amino acids