Sharbat Nilofar is used as cardio, astringent, antiseptic, emollient, diuretic and sedative tonic. It is recommended for the treatment of dysentery, insomnia, cough, pulmonary complaints, renal and bladder’s diseases. Sharbat Nilofar has a generally calming and sedative effect upon the nervous system, reputedly reducing the sex drive and making them useful in the treatment of insomnia, anxiety and similar ailments. It acts as cardiac tonic and soothes heart. It reduces bile in bilious fever and quenches thirst, also reduces excessive heat in high fever.
- Treats dysentery issues
- Best treatment for insomnia
- Eliminates cough and pulmonary complaints
- Effective for renal and bladder diseases.
Five tablespoons (50ml) with water two times a day or as directed by the physician.
One tablespoon (10ml) in a cup of water (50ml) two times a day or as directed by the physician.
- Keep the medicine out of children reach.
- Consult with physician first. Self medication is not recommended.
Gul Nilofar (Nymphaea Alba)