Habbe Sara is an Unani medicine used to treat severe epilepsy, particularly causing myoclonic seizures. Habbe Sara is effective in controlling seizures.
Causes of Epilepsy
. Brain Swellings
· Head trauma
· High-grade fever
· Infectious diseases
· Lack of oxygen supply
- Temporary confusion.
- Loss of consciousness or awareness.
- Psychic symptoms, such as fear, and anxiety.
- High-grade fever.
- Heat exhaustion.
Epilepsy seizures can lead to several complications
- Loss of consciousness: The loss of consciousness during a seizure may make the person fall and lead to injury.
- Higher risk of drowning: Epilepsy patient carries a higher risk of drowning in a swimming pool if they get a seizure. Patients having Epilepsy must avoid swimming or any other kind of water sports.
- Anxiety and depression: Epileptic people have several emotional problems including anxiety and depression.
1 -2 Tablet with water before breakfast. Or as directed by the physician.
Aafia Aslam –
Hv been using it fr the last 2yrs,my 7yrs old daughter is suffering frm epilepsy since 3yrs, no benefits so far, hv been using allopathic medicines along with too.