- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Ajeeb Ajmali is a multipurpose herbal medicine that alleviates abdominal pain, indigestion, cholera, vomiting, and diarrhea. Ajeeb Ajmali is also useful in body aches, bruises, edema, insect bites, itching, and headaches. It also relieves toothache and molar aches.
This unique herbal medicine is still in clinical trials to confirm its various therapeutic uses and benefits in certain health conditions. However, It has confirmed therapeutic uses for gastroesophageal ailments including, indigestion, gastric problems, belching, bloating, flatulence, and GERD. It is also helpful in stopping nausea and vomiting.
SYMPTOMS / TREATMENT
- Alleviates abdominal pain
- Good for indigestion
- Reduces cholera
- Stops vomiting and diarrhea
- Useful in body aches
- Heals bruises
- Cures edema
- Reduces itching caused by insect bites
- Reduces headaches
- Relieves toothache and molar aches
- Put two to three drops of Ajeeb Ajmal in a cup of water and drink it as needed.
- In case of discomfort, apply a few drops of Ajeeb Ajmali in the affected area.
- In toothache, apply Ajeeb Ajmali on teeth and gums with cotton buds’ help once or twice a day. After 15 to 20 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- Keep the medicine out of children’s reach.
- Consult with a physician first. Self-medication is not recommended.
Sat Pudina (Mentha)