₨ 80 – ₨ 310
₨ 80 – ₨ 310
- Reviews (0)
Arusa is complete nourishment for facial skin and used for pimples, acne, and blackheads. From immemorial times to the present day, Ubtan has been considered essential for the beautification of Eastern women. Arusa is an excellent blend of herbs that soften the skin and remove dryness. It also removes mistiness, pimples and blemishes from the skin.
The herbal ingredients stimulate the skin to restore the energy it needs to fight fatigue and visible consequences. Arusa helps to regulate blood circulation towards face providing complete nourishment for the skin.
Arusa brightens the complexion of facial skin and keeps the skin smooth and glowing. Arusa also enhances the facial beauty. Scents the skin and gives a pleasant feeling.
Mix Arusa in water as needed and apply on face. Wash off after ten to fifteen minutes. For use on the whole body, mix as much as needed with Ubtan and Jasmine oil and apply on the whole body. Take a shower after two to three hours.
SYMPTOMS / TREATMENT
- Complete nourishment for facial skin
- Reduces pimples, acne, and blackheads
- Softens the skin and remove dryness
- Removes mistiness, pimples and blemishes from the skin
- Regulates blood circulation towards face
- Brightens the complexion of facial skin
- Keeps the skin smooth and glowing
- Make the paste of Arusa with water and apply on face. Wash off with warm water after 5-10 minutes.
- Apply Ajmal Rose Water after cleansing to leave skin nourished, moisturized and revitalized.
- Keep the medicine out of children reach.
- Consult with physician first. Self medication is not recommended.
Khal Badam (Cakes of Almond)